Webinar on hydrodynamics observation and modelling in the Caribbean on Thursday September 8th 2022 (12:30-15:30 pm UTC).
As part of the CARIB-COAST project (Caribbean network for coastal risks related with climate
change), BRGM and his partners are glad to invite you to join the upcoming online webinar
on hydrodynamics observation and modelling in the Caribbean on Thursday September 8th
On the Agenda :
- Fundamentals on the physical processes that play a major role in coastal flooding
- Coastal processes observations and measurement campaigns in the Caribbean
- Focus on the state of the art on the techniques for accurate modelling a wide range of
scenarios, from hurricanes to tsunamis strikes, at different spatial scales and providing
examples of applications in the Caribbean
- Fundamentals of ocean and climate modelling
- Review progress and challenges when modelling hydrodynamic conditions around the
The final program will be send in a few days.
There is no fees and attendees can register now at this link